Friday, September 28, 2007

Halloween makeover challenge


This week's Limited Supplies Challenge 135 was to use a Halloween stamp for a non-Halloween card. Sounds easy right? Well, It took me a little longer than I thought it would, but I had a fun time making this card. I couldn't resist using this cute little image from the retired set 'Halloween Hedgehog'. I thought the saying 'You're so thoughtful' was perfect for this image.


Of course I had to use one of my favorite designer papers 'Fall Flowers' for this non-Halloween card!


Remember to leave me a comment on the post below and tell me what your favorite DP is. You could be the next winner of my blog candy giveaway!


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Halloween Hedgehog, Absolutely Fabulous.

Paper~ Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive, Whisper White, SU! Fall Flowers DP.

Ink~ Basic Black, Various colors for watercoloring.

Accessories~ Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Slot punch, Chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive brads.

9 comments:

blduran said...

This is too cute, I was just posting for your blog candy and when I refreshed, I was treated to this card! Love the colors and the sketch.

Deborah said...

This is fabulous! Love the image and the paper and you certainly met the sketch requirements perfectly! TFS- Deb

Nancy Riley said...

Diane, you've done a GREAT job on the limited supply challenge --- first class all the way .... super cute card!

~Carla~ said...

Fabulous card!! SO cute!! :)

Corie said...

Love this -- it is so adorable!!!

Elaine said...

You did a great job on the challenge! I would not have thought to use the stamp for this type of card - but I will now!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, this is so stinkin' CUTE!

Anonymous said...

The image is so cute! I definitely like this one as a non Halloween person that I am. As for the designer papers, I like those that I cannot make myself (those intricate rich colour ones). I cannot name a brand.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love your colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...