Sunday, September 2, 2007

Priceless - WSC17


This is the last 'unofficial' weekend of summer,Tuesday is the first day of school, yippee! This has actually been a nice relaxing weekend for me, the kids are off working and playing, so I have the rest of the time to stamp, my favorite past time!!


This is my card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge #17. I know that I said it before, but I really enjoy doing Beate's challenge every week! I am going to play around with this sketch some more this weekend, I had fun with it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Priceless, Short & Sweet Sayings.

Paper~ Soft Sky textured paper, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Fall flowers DP, Whisper White.

Ink~ Blue Bayou, Old Olive.

Accessories~ Blue Bayou Stitched ribbon, paper piercer, Key Tag punch, large oval punch, Coluzzel cutting system, corner rounder, yellow brads, vintage brads.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, your card is amazing! I absolutely love every thing about it! It's sooo beautiful! I will have to case it.

Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wonderful card, Diane! Great job with the sketch! Love it!

Jill said...

This is so pretty! Great job!

Corie said...

This is beautiful -- love the flowers on the scroll great idea.

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card! Love it!

Ali said...

Love those colors and yes Beates challenges sure look like fun! Very nice card!

Kathie Bailey said...

Diane, I love this card! So much in fact, that it prompted me to email my SU demo and order this set. Thanks for enabling me. (Like, I really need any help!)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Diane! I love this set too and love your design with it, Jennifer :)

Alhambra Club said...

Checking out your site, and am coming across one amazing card after another. Don't know why you are not in my Google Reader, that where I put all the blogs that I stalk, heck you are there now. Love your blog, you are so talented.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...