Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sassy Stems Featured Stamper Challenge


This week's Featured Stamper over at SCS was Michelle 'Zindorf". Michelle's gallery is awesome, take time to go over there and check it out, she does some amazing coloring! Click here to see her card that I chose to case.


This is my version of her card. I kept the same layout but changed the stamp set that I used. I also decided to use 'Flowers for You' DP on the background panel. I really had a hard time choosing which card to case, Michelle has sooo many beautiful creations!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Sassy Stems, Linen, Riveting (retired).
Paper~ Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Flowers for You DP.
Ink~ Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Bliss Blue, Bordering Blue.
Accessories~ Circle punches, Certainly Celery & Black Brads, Wasabi stitched ribbon, paper piercer.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, the designer paper is fantastic with that image

Corie said...

This is such a cutie pie card -- love it

Morning Glory68 said...

You're card is awesome! Love the Sassy Stems set. I need to get mine out and use it. TFS!

Anonymous said...

You got to stamp!!!! I love it! I love the soft colors, the layout and the set you chose!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Diane, Love the pretty layout and colors, Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...