Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh, So Lovely Color Challenge


I fell in Love with this week's color challenge over at SCS, Groovy Guava & Always Artichoke. I really like this earthyness (is that a word?) of this combination.


This is my card for this weeks challenge. I love to watercolor my images and hadn't done so for awhile so I thought that this week's challenge was a perfect time to do so.


How about those large eyelets? Thanks to Beate I now know how to use my crop a dile that has just been sitting here collecting dust. LOL!

The kids are all off at school, so I'm going out to lunch with one of my friends today, got to run!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used: Stamps~ Oh, So Lovely, Artfully Asian, Linen Background stamp.

Paper~ Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke CS & DP.

Ink~ Groovy Guava, Always Artichoke, Basic Brown, More Mustard, Basic Black.

Accessories~ Blender pen, Antique brass jumbo eyelets, Groovy Guava Stitched ribbon, gold brads, ticket corner punch.

9 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful card and great blog!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Diane, This is just stunning. I love this hostess set and its next on my list. Thanks for the inspiration, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Diane, your card looks amazing! I have to find it on SCS and comment there as well. I LOVE it!

Carol Dunstan said...

lovely card

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colors!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Great use of the jumbo eyelets, and your watercoloring is fabulous!

Alhambra Club said...

What an elegant card, it is beautiful

Corie said...

This card is just pretty -- love all the flowers!

CaraDee said...

Diane, LOVELY. I was just catching up today on your work and I'm SO impressed! I'm trying to clean out some of my blogs (I have a million) and yours is staying put for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...