Friday, September 14, 2007

Wanted


Well it's Friday, and that means it's time for another Sketch Challenge from Beate! I was soooo bummed that I wasn't able to participate in Beate's challenge last weekend, I could hardly wait to participate this weekend! This is my card for this week's challenge.
I have seen so many cool cards using the Wanted and Bronc Buster sets. Even though they are not my usual style, I just couldn't resist getting them.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Wanted, Bronc Buster, Sanded background stamp.
Paper~ Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Kraft, Outlaw DP.
Ink~ Choclate Chip, Mellow Moss.
Accessories~ Hodgepodge Hardware, Ticket Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon.

8 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Diane! For not being your style, you made a fabulous card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Diane, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my snowman card! It is absolutely gorgeous! Oh my goodness! THANK YOU!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such an awesome card! I love it! And I did see your snowman card on Charmaine's blog....so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh....heart be still! Diane, this is one AMAZING Bronc Buster/Wanted card. Boy oh boy it's gorgeous!!!!
I am so glad you got to play with the sketch!
I love your work.

Deborah said...

Great Wanted card! And the snowman slider card is fab too! TFS - Deb

The Cryer Family said...

Love this card!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love what you did with Beate's sketch!

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Diane, love your card. My anniversary is tomorrow the 17th, you must try and get to london it really is great to visit. At the weekend the traffic isn't so bad and the hotels are alot cheaper. There is so much to visit and all the museums are free entry. Thanks for message on my blog, jenny xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...