Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vintage Santa


Another busy Monday with no time to stamp. My youngest, Nick, stayed home from school sick and is home again today. Poor Guy!


The weather is very gloomy today, it's been rainy all morning. Perfect stamping weather!


Since I didn't have time to stamp yesturday, I thought I would share this Christmas card I came across the other day. I really like the vintage look of this stamp, unfortunately this set retired last year.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'm going to go check out today's color challenge over at SCS and hopefully get some stamping done!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Yuletide Montage', Canvas, Print Pattern.

Paper~ Whisper White, Metallic Gold, Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy.

Ink~ Basic Black, Going Gray, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy.

Accessories~ Gold Brads, Blender pen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card!

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for sharing, this card is great and provides some wonderful ideas to take away from it.

mum-on-the-run said...

Love this card, so beautiful!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Diane! BTW, I tagged you! Check it out: http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/09/tagged.html

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE this card... I LOVE this image and wished I had gotten it. You are soooo lucky to have him. TFS, Jennifer

PS Thanks for hit :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Wow! Love your cards!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...