Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bronc Buster


I thought I would play around with my Bronc Buster set again for this week's sketch challenge over at SCS. I'm also using this week's color challenge for this card.


This was a pretty quick card to make but my first attempt looked kind of blah. I didn't have enough room to add a sentiment on the front, so I added the photo corners to the left side. I think it helped with the open space, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Bronc Buster.
Paper~ Chocolate Chip, Really Rust & Sahara Sand, Outlaw DP.
Ink~ Chocolate Chip.
Accessories~ Hodgepodge Hardware, Ticket Punch, Photo Punch, Paper Piercer, Sponge.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous card!!! Love it!! :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Diane, this is beautiful. I LOVE these colors together. I should of done this challenge, maybe tomorrow.

Hugs,
Jennifer :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE it! I wonderful card, Diane!

Nancy Riley said...

Fabulous job on the sketch! Love how you added the photo corner ... I was tempted to do the same with mine. I too felt like there was alot of space in the upper left corner. BEAUTIFUL card, Diane!

Alhambra Club said...

Love this stamp, what a great card.

Anonymous said...

Diane, this is stunning! I love everything about it!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

I loved it on SCS, and I love it here! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...