Friday, September 28, 2007

Fun & Fast Notes


This week's 'Ways to Use it' #133 challenge was to find ways to use food. Being a SU! Demonstrator, of course I want to try to use only current SU! product. Well I must be food challenged when it comes to my current stamp collection, I had a hard time finding anything food related. I am more of a flower kind of gal according to my stamps! Well as you can see, I did come up with this Birthday Cake from 'Fast & Fun Notes'.
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Fast & Fun Notes.
Paper~ Certainly Celery Textured Paper, Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink, Whisper White.
Ink~ Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun.
Accessories~ Soft Subtles brads, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Window punch, Slot punch, Cuttlebug.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love it!!!
Love that cuttlebugged background and the colors you chose!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wonderful card, Diane! I didn't get to this challenge. . .I love your card, though!

The Cryer Family said...

What a cute and perfect card!

~Carla~ said...

Adorable card!!! :)

Elaine said...

I am copying this one!! Love it - just as I love all of your other ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...